The Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin was opened on September 1st 1895 in memory of emperor Wilhelm 1st.
It was destroyed in the second world war in 1943 and became a monument of the war and soon one of the most important sightseeing points of West Berlin.
On September 17th 1961 the new building of the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church was opened which was designed by architect Egon Eiermann.
More informations and services underwww.gedaechtniskirche-berlin.de
© Fotos: www.visitBerlin.de